Leadership development is becoming ONEplace’s cornerstone. Why this focus?
We’re targeting leadership development because of overwhelming evidence that leadership – both executive and non-executive – sits at the hub of effectiveness. People take their cues from the top. No major initiative ever succeeds without the leader’s support. And every unit – from task force to board – relies on effective leadership.
As a result, ONEplace will change over the next three years. Changes we’ve made to date include:
- Increased management/leadership workshops during the year
- Increased online information and fewer webinars
- Created environments for connecting with nonprofit colleagues online (LinkedIn group) and face-to-face (quarterly gatherings)
- Pilot testing small group leadership intensives
- Increased communication with you
As we endeavor to encourage and equip your long-term leadership development needs, we welcome and will solicit your feedback and suggestions. As always, our goal is your success.
Upcoming ONEplace Leadership Series workshops: