Facebook is the king of social media, and for most nonprofits, having a presence on Facebook isn’t any more optional than having a phone number. During this webinar, we’ll explore Facebook, what it has to offer your organization, and how you can use it to stay in close touch with volunteers, staff, supporters, and donors.
In this session:
• Over the differences between Facebook Profiles, Groups and Pages
• Learn how to establish your identity and set up your nonprofit page
• Understand what Facebook is good at and not so good at re advocacy, volunteer recruitment, donations, press releases, community, research, and more
• Learn simple yet effective formulas for engagement
• Discover top tricks for managing Timeline
Target audience includes persons who have a personal Facebook profile and want to get started with Facebook pages. It will be most helpful if you at least begin your page before the class (go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php to create a page now).
Presented by Kerri Karvetski, owner of Company K Media and sponsored by Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com.
Registration is required due to limited space. Call 269-553-7910 for more information.