"Build it and they will come" was never a good strategy. Today it's a formula for failure.
The good news is that Facebook’s new Timeline format represents opportunity for better branding and storytelling. But to produce results, you will need to work smarter. It's not difficult. But it will take time and focus.
Are you ready to kick your Facebook page up a notch? Here's what you'll learn in this webinar:
• Discover great apps for donations, advocacy, email sign-up, videos and photos, and contests
• Quick and simple advertising tips to help you recruit new fans
• Master simple status update formulas that will help you get clicks, comments and shares
• Get serious - Download a basic stat pack to get you planning and measuring progress
• Get inspired by nonprofit Facebook success stories
Target Audience – this webinar is geared toward intermediate Facebook page administrators who have already mastered the basics - page setup, posts and website plugins.
Presented by Kivi Leroux Miller, President, Nonprofit Marketing Guide.
Registration is required due to limited space. Call 269-553-7910 for more information.