To complete library card registration, you must show both photo ID and proof of current address.
Preferred Forms of Identification
- Michigan driver’s license
- Michigan state ID card
- Government-issued ID cards, including military ID
- University or school ID
Other forms of identification and proof of current address may be acceptable. Please ask a library staff member for additional information.
Proof of Current Address
If your current address is not listed on your photo ID, please bring one of the following:
- Utility bill (phone, electric, water)
- Official mail with a recent postmark (bank statement, insurance bill, etc.)
- Vehicle registration or proof of insurance
- WMU Residence Halls: Bring a piece of mail addressed to you at your current resident hall address
- K College: Bring a piece of mail addressed to you at your current Hicks Center (1200 Academy St) address
- Students living off campus will be set up as a regular resident account (see guidelines above)
Note: If your ID does not have the current info and you have no current mail, we will accept verification of address via statement or bill you receive on an electronic device.
Please call 269-553-7806 for help or more information.