I just walked through the store, giving it the once over before I go home for the night, checking to make sure that things will look good when we open for business tomorrow. At the same time I was trying to decide what to write about in this weekly bookstore blog. Voila, I thought why not write what I see? Here are a few titles that caught my eye.
• Local author Margean Gladysz’s book – A Spy on the Bus
• Local author Mark Nepo’s book - Unlearning Back to God
• The Social Animal by David Brooks
• Annie’s Ghosts by Steve Luxenberg
• Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
• I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Mary Higgins Clark (April 2014)
None of these books cost more than $2.50. Good books and great prices; it’s a winning combination.