South side of E South St, east of Burdick St
Built and run as a vaudeville house from Nov 18, 1907 to Oct, 1918, then as the Majestic Gardens to the end of June, 1924.
Enlarged and reopened as the Capitol Aug 30, 1924 it survived as a film house until Dec 4, 1976. Photos
Downtown Kalamazoo Theatres: map and index