Location: (District #3) - section 17, C Ave & 2nd St.
It was built on land donated by Julius Hackley, and was thought to be more than a hundred years old in 1958. It was originally closer to the road, but moved in 1903. Hackley School was no longer listed in the Kalamazoo County school directories after 1956. Students may have transferred to the new Alamo Valley School, or Hackley may have been absorbed into the Otsego School District, to which it would have been annexed about that time. In 1968 it was being used for a rooming house, but appeared to be a private home in a 1981 photograph.
1925-30 Hazel E. Richards - also taught at Alamo Center and Williams Schools.
1930-31 Elva Buntaine
1931-34 Hazel Sweet - also taught at Alamo Center and Evergreen Schools.
1934-38 Alice M. Wiseley
1938-41 Veronica Kailing - also taught at Tamarack School.
1941-42 Helen King
1942-45 Jeannette M. Fron - also taught at Oak Grove School.
1945-46 Ruth Reynolds - also taught at Tamarack, Twin Lakes and Oak Grove Schools.
1946-48 Muriel Cronkhite - also taught at Oak Grove School.
1948-50 Laura Williams
1951-52 Margaret Plewak
1952-53 Eleanor S. Prichard - also taught at Alamo Center School.
1953-55 Phyliss E. Ramsby
1955-56 Rosemary Clissold