Master-Craft Corporation c1941
The Master-Craft Corporation was founded in 1929 after the Kalamazoo Loose-Leaf Binder Co. was purchased and moved to Benton Harbor. In 1932, the company was sold to Shaw-Walker of Musekgon and operated as a subsidiary from then on.
Glassmaster Controls, 2009
Today, the building at 831 Cobb Street is owned by Glassmaster Controls, a company specializing in the manufacturing of mechanical push pull cables and circuit board assembly.