Lobbying Rules for Nonprofits
Lobbying is one of the most confusing topics faced by nonprofit boards and staff. For many organization, the confusion leads to fear and avoidance of this important engagement.
This webinar will explain the federal laws governing 501(c)3 lobbying.
- Calculate lobbying limits under the insubstantial-part test
- Calculate lobbying limits under the 501(h) expenditure test
- The difference between direct and grassroots lobbying
- Exemptions to the definition of lobbying
- Application of rules to ballot measure activities
Designed for EDs, board members, and program and volunteer managers responsible for public policy outreach on behalf of their nonprofit organization.
Presented by the Alliance for Justice.
Webinars are shown at Kalamazoo Public Library only. Registration is required due to limited space.
Registration is required due to limited space. Call 269-553-7910 for more information.