Films must be produced by teens, ages 13-18, who reside in the state of Michigan. More than one teen my work on a film. Adults may be talent in a film, but should perform no other duty in the actual creation of the film. Films may not be more than 10 minutes long. Teens may submit more than one film. Films submitted to the festival will not be returned.
A panel of expert judges select the winners in each category except the People’s Choice Award, which is chosen at the Teen Filmmaker Festival by the audience members.
PMN Television Broadcast Schedule
The Public Media Network will broadcast all entries chosen for the festival, the awards presentations, and interviews with the winner. DVDs of the festival coverage and the filmmaker interviews will be presented to award winners and also available for purchase at cost to interested filmmakers and fans.
- Wednesday, February 26, 9 pm, Charter Ch 95
- Monday, March 3, 1 pm, Charter Ch 95
- Wednesday, March 5, 9 pm, Charter Ch 95
- Thursday, March 6, 4:30 pm, Charter Ch 95
- Friday, March 7, 2 pm, Charter Ch 95
- Saturday, March 8, 12:30 pm, Charter Ch 95