Attention Middle School Students!
A Battle of the Books program just for middle school. Teen Services is excited to announce the 3rd annual Three Book Battle, where teams of three 6th-8th graders compete in three rounds of questions from three books for the Three Book Battle championship!
Teams may register from February 10 until April 20.
Team sets of three battle books will be available for pickup in the Teen Area at Central and at the Children's Desk at Oshtemo starting on February 10.
Don’t delay, grab three friends and register today!
Here’s the fine print:
- Teams of three
- 6th-8th grade only!
- Name your team, call 269-553-7807 to register (you will need one contact email and team name when you register)
- Teams may register February 10 until April 20
- Three books have been carefully selected by Teen Services staff and will be revealed on February 10
- Team sets will be available for pick up in the Teen Area at Central Library and at the children's desk at Oshtemo Branch Library starting February 10
- Teams must register three participants with a valid team name and contact information to obtain the free set of team battle books
- All Battles (preliminary rounds and final battle) will take place on Saturday, May 7 at the Central Library