- Saturday, May 2, 2015
- Preliminary Battles: begin at 12:30 pm
- Final Battle: 3 pm
Central Library, Teen Area
Registration Required; Register online or call 269-553-7807
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
One Came Home by Amy Timberlake
Hush by Jacqueline Woodson
Attention middle school students!
A Battle of the Books program just for middle school. Teen Services is excited to announce the 2nd annual Three Book Battle, where teams of three 6th-8th graders compete in three rounds of questions from three books for the Three Book Battle championship!
Teams may register from February 9 until April 18. Team sets of three battle books will be available for pickup in the Teen Area at Central and at the Children's Desk at Oshtemo starting on February 9.
Don’t delay, grab three friends and register today!
Here’s the fine print:
- Teams of three
- 6th-8th grade only!
- Name your team, register online (link below) or call 269-553-7807 (you will need one contact email and team name when you register)
- Teams may register February 9 until April 18.
- Three books have been carefully selected by Teen Services staff and will be revealed on February 9.
- Team sets will be available for pick up in the Teen Area at Central Library and at the children's desk at Oshtemo Branch Library starting February 9
- Teams must register three participants with a valid team name and contact information to obtain the free set of team battle books
- All Battles (preliminary rounds and final battle) will take place on Saturday, May 2 at the Central Library
- Preliminary round times will be assigned after registration closes and posted online with team names.
- The final battle will take place at 3 pm
(Online registration opens February 9 or call 269-553-7807)