Attention Middle School Students!
A Battle of the Books program just for middle school. Teen Services is excited to announce the 4th annual Three Book Battle, where teams of three 6th-8th graders compete in three rounds of questions from three books for the Three Book Battle championship!
2017 Titles Announced!
Books for the 2017 Three Books Battle are as follows:
Here’s the fine print:
- Teams of three
- 6th-8th grade only!
- Name your team, call 269-553-7807 to register (you will need one contact email and team name when you register)
- Three books will be carefully selected by Teen Services staff and will be revealed on February 15
- Team sets will be available for pick up in the Teen Area at Central Library and at the children's desk at Oshtemo Branch Library starting soon
- Teams must register three participants with a valid team name and contact information to obtain the free set of team battle books
- All Battles (preliminary rounds and final battle) will take place on Saturday, April 15th at the Central Library