The best music in the world is at the Kalamazoo Public Library!
- I Speak Fula
- Basekou Kouyate
Stock Number: WEM200126C
- Malian maestro Bassekou Kouyate and his group Ngoni Ba build upon the success of their debut, Segu Blue, with a disc that delivers an extraordinary musical journey.
- Angelique Kidjo
Stock Number: CMJ306225C
- Featuring Kidjo's unique interpretations of songs from artists as diverse as James Brown, Otis Redding, Miriam Makeba, and Santana, and including guests John Legend, Roy Hargrove, and Dianne Reeves, this album is a truly diverse collection reflecting the music that inspired Kidjo growing up.
Stock Number: CMJ920922C
- Rising pop star Ke$ha already has song collaboration credits with Flo Rida, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, the Veronicas, and Pitbull. Her debut album Animal features the singles Tik Tok; Blind; and Dancing With Tears in My Eyes.
- My world 2.0
- Justin Bieber
Stock Number: UMM335728C
- Teenage Canadian R&B prodigy Justin Bieber has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame in the last year. The playful and exuberant My World 2.0, his full-length debut album, is the culmination of a journey from YouTube sensation to mainstream megastar, via an audition for Usher, the platinum EP My World, and a near riot at a Long Island mall where he was scheduled to make an appearance. Includes the single Baby featuring Ludacris.
- Broken Bells
- Broken Bells
Stock Number: CMJ586523C
- The Shins' James Mercer and Gnarls Barkley's Danger Mouse team up for a new musical venture. Their self-titled debut mashes up hip-hop, electronica, and soft rock, producing an all-new musical genre. Between the two of them, they play every instrument on the album, and Danger Mouse also produces. Features the track The High Road.
- Eating Us
- Black Moth Super Rainbow
Stock Number: UMM403456C
- The merry cryptic band has added some new flavors to their already well-established rainbow of sounds, with even more dense layers of lushly complex orchestration, intensely rhythmic drumming from a live, human drummer, vocoder vocals that are anything but robotic, and thick, undulating bass tones.
- Best Kept Secret
- Leona Lewis
Stock Number: EMM090124C
- A collection of Leona Lewis' early recordings, created before her win on England's The X Factor and beyond, puts her dazzling talents as a vocalist and songwriter on display.
- Good Girl Gone Bad: The Remixes
Stock Number: UMM973787C
- Rihanna gives music fans a collection of remixes inspired by her smash hit third album.
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Stock Number: UMD132798C
- Contains performances of each selection without and with lead vocals from the hit motion picture. Audio will play on most CD playback machines. Contains lyric texts for display by karaoke machine.
- Hip Hop Music for Dancing. Children Series, Volume 1
- Various Performers
Stock Number: SDAHIPHOPC
- This collection of 15 musical compositions will keep you dancing with a mixture of vocals and instruments, allowing each composition to have its own personality.
- Radio Disney Jams. 11
- Various Performers
Stock Number: UMD134068C
- Continuing on with the series, the 11th edition provides favorite songs from 2008's hottest artists along with exclusive tracks.
- All I Ever Wanted
- Kelly Clarkson
Stock Number: CMM327152C
- Kelly Clarkson, the first ever American Idol winner, is back with a new image and a new sound. Influenced by everyone from the Killers to Mozart, Clarkson's fourth studio album features the single "My Life Would Suck Without You".
- Music from the 3D Concert Experience
- Jonas Brothers
Stock Number: UMM130947C
- The excitement of a Jonas Brothers concert is captured on an album that includes three new songs. Among the new tracks is a duet with country superstar Taylor Swift.