It looks like it’s going to be a long cold winter. It seems like it’s going to be the kind of winter that requires a lot of good books to keep me happy and contented while I wait for warmer weather. If you feel the way I do you’ll be glad to know that January 25th is the first Bag-of-Books Sale of 2014. Here is the important information that you’ll need to know.
• Sale Date: Saturday, January, 25, 2014
• Location: Central Library, 315 S. Rose Street
• Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• What: Books separated by category, including: fiction & mystery (hard cover and paperback), science fiction, romance, nonfiction, audiobooks, also videos and CDs.
• Price: 10¢ a book or $2.00 for as many books as you can fit in a grocery-size bag.
• What else: We encourage you to bring your own sturdy bag, but you can purchase a brown paper grocery bag from us for $2.00 and fill it with books.
Call us if you have any question at 553-7820.